jueves, 1 de octubre de 2020

Música de los 80, 90 y 70's Rock, Pop y Electro (Retro)

 Rock - Pop y Electro (Retro)




Duran Duran - The Wild Boys


Alphaville - Big In Japan (1984)



Toto - Hold The Line



Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer



Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall



Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero



Laura Branigan - Self Control



Ace Of Base - All That She Wants (1993)


La Bouche - Be My Lover



Ice MC - It's a Rainy Day


Maxx - Get A Way


Ice MC - Think About the Way


Snap! - Rhythm is a Dancer


Technotronic Feat Ya Kid K - Pump Up The Jam


Technotronic - Ya Kid K - Get Up (1990)



La Bouche - Sweet Dreams (1994)


Dr. Alban - It's My Life


Dr Alban - No Coke


Dr Alban - Hello Africa



Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True


Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number


Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Hate Myself for Loving You


Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll


Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Sweet Dreams



R.E.M. Losing My Religion



Michael Sembello - Maniac



Opus - Life Is Life


Boney M. - Ma Baker (1979)


Boney M. - Daddy Cool (1979)


Boney M. - Rasputin (1979)


Boney M. - Gotta Go Home (1979)


Boney M. - Happy Song (1984)


Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You



Kiss - Rock And Roll All Nite



Kiss Live




Kiss - Historia de la Banda








0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario